Looking for Luma 2 Queen Mattress…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on substantial research to develop mattresses that help improve sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most affordable choice. Of the 4 models, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and sleep systems all consist of a pillow top with extra customization options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand’s large range of firmness, composition, and thickness options. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers likewise ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable convenience: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer. If any problems are discovered in the mattress throughout this duration, Luma will replace the bed mattress or fix at no cost to the consumer.
Furthermore, consumers have recognized some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service problems: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s client service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had difficulty with repairs, returns, and exchanges.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should withstand excessive drooping for a minimum of 6 to 7 years.
Other performance elements differ by model. The hybrids supply great temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all consumers in the contiguous U.S.; additionally, the Rest System models receive totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Sleep System models include 15-year warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have received the following grades among sleepers of various weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, which everyone has varying experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Luma 2 Queen Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is stolen individually so as to act separately from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This functions as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel fabric, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, gotten rid of, and washed, but it is not maker washable. It covers the mattress completely and also serves as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for up to one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to select up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that might occur gradually, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma uses a funding choice to help clients pay for their mattress in time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Luma 2 Queen Mattress